- Episode directed by Hugh Laurie
- Jessica Collins (“The Young and the Restless”) Guest Stars
- When the team takes on the case of Emily, a six-year-old girl who has numerous preexisting health problems, they must work with her mother Elizabeth (guest star Jessica Collins), who happens to be doctor herself, specializing in her daughter’s condition.
- The team must also deal with the battles raging between Emily’s mother and father who have conflicting views on how to handle her health issues.
- When searching the family’s home for clues to Emily’s illness, the team realizes that Elizabeth’s determination to cure her daughter could be the very thing that is killing her.
- Meanwhile, House and Wilson take a little vacation.
Season 8 episode 19 of House will air on April 30.
House getting attached to a child patient?
You can check House Season 8 News and Spoilers HERE